Since the onset of my Type-2 Diabetes, I am less likely to stuff my face with home made brownies lurking in my refrigerator.
A 58-year-old Michigan man who ingested a few brownies on Wednesday morning that his daughter had made the night before had not such issues. In fact he found tasty enough to keep eating them until he starred feeling off, a sugar rush of sorts. Thinking he was having a heart attack, he called 9-1-1 for assistance.
Turns out that besides being an unhealthy choice for breakfast, the brownies were full of marijuana!
His sweet innocent 17-year-old daughter pot head daughter had baked up the dreamy brownies the night before. The remaining brownies were sent to the police lab.
I once had a similar experience. A friend of mine's mother had been using marijuana brownies to help stimulate her appetite while going through cancer treatments. We were home for Christmas and had been out drinking. When we got back to his house we raided the fridge not knowing that the treats were off limits. We had no idea what was going on until his mother came home and found us laughing and unwrapping Christmas presents under the tree!
Fortunately, we never called 9-1-1!