Tuesday, December 23, 2014

EGGNOG SENDS MAN TO ICU

Bing drinking alcohol was the topic of an earlier post, but it seems the ability to say no to binge drinking eggnog (or water) might be something to keep in mind this festive season.

Downing a quart of eggnog in 12 seconds nearly killed a 33-year-old Utah man. Ryan Roche nearly "dry drowned".

He won a $50 gift certificate to Ruth's Chris Steak House after winning an eggnog drinking contest at work. Before he could use the certificate, he felt ill. When he got home he started experiencing shaking uncontrollably, nauseous, having fevers and panting. He was rushed to hospital where he ended up in an ICU unit.

If you see a fat man. ..
Who's jolly and cute,
wearing a beard
and a red flannel suit,
and if he is chuckling
and laughing away,
while flying around
in a miniature sleigh
with eight tiny reindeer
to pull him along,
then lets face it...
Your eggnog's too strong!!!




No comments: